Portfolio : ActiveCanvas Work
Cairn Law : Branding Project
Our first objective was to help Cairn Law choose a name for the firm. Our client did not want to use his name, as is typical for law firms. We used a naming system to explore potential names that achieve their mission and brand promise (how they will be seen). In the discovery phase, we learned that their ideal client was one that is “thoughtful about their life’s journey” and willing to integrate estate planning, business transition planning, and charitable planning to achieve their goals. The name implies “life journey” and the tagline plays to the ‘thoughtful’ ideal client.
For a logo, our solution was the use of capital letters in a serif font that implied strength but that also said, “we’re approachable.” We added the types of law they practice for clarity, and created a tagline evocative of their business philosophy.
View Other Branding Projects
- « Advisors in Philanthropy
- « Cadeau
- « Cairn Law
- « Cameo Transportation & Logistics, Inc.
- « Community of the Good Shepherd
- « DL MoneyMatters
- « Holman Consulting, Inc.
- « JBK Ventures LLC
- « Kate Cartwright Art
- « Legacy Planning Associates
- « Money Meets Life
- « Next Generation Wealth Planning, LLC
- « Philanthropic Planning Group of Greater New York
- « The Legacy Chat
- « The Stewardship Foundation, Inc.
- « Underwater World Scuba Center