Portfolio : ActiveCanvas Work
DL MoneyMatters : Branding Project
The owner of the business first approached us about a website, but our discovery phase made it clear that the new business needed a fresh name and new logo identity before designing a website.
To find the right name for the business, we conducted extensive research of similar businesses, then took all the possibilities through our established naming convention system. We wanted a name that fit the personality of the owner, but also one that would contribute to a powerful positioning strategy for future growth.
The naming process was key to finding a fresh way to redefine the conversation that the business planned to take to her customers. The outcome was a name that fit all the criteria and by personality and implication, engages as many people as possible.
Other work we’ve done for DL MoneyMatters
View Other Branding Projects
- « Advisors in Philanthropy
- « Cadeau
- « Cairn Law
- « Cameo Transportation & Logistics, Inc.
- « Community of the Good Shepherd
- « DL MoneyMatters
- « Holman Consulting, Inc.
- « JBK Ventures LLC
- « Kate Cartwright Art
- « Legacy Planning Associates
- « Money Meets Life
- « Next Generation Wealth Planning, LLC
- « Philanthropic Planning Group of Greater New York
- « The Legacy Chat
- « The Stewardship Foundation, Inc.
- « Underwater World Scuba Center