Portfolio : ActiveCanvas Portfolio
Advisors in Philanthropy : Branding Project
AiP is a nonprofit member organization of philanthropic advisors. They wanted to update their 12-year-old logo to reflect their mission to serve philanthropic advisors through opportunity, education and collaboration. The keywords they used to express the logo vision were: warm and inviting.
In this updated version, the bright red “A” is symbolic of an open door. A vertical divider serves to shorten the visual impact of this particularly long name.
Other work we’ve done for Advisors in Philanthropy
View Other Branding Projects
- « Abundant Energy, Inc.
- « Advisors in Philanthropy
- « Apple Tree Health Plans LLC
- « Cadeau
- « Cairn Law
- « Community of the Good Shepherd
- « DL MoneyMatters
- « Glory Association
- « Holman Consulting, Inc.
- « JBK Ventures LLC
- « Kate Cartwright Art
- « Legacy Planning Associates
- « Philanthropic Planning Group of Greater New York
- « The Stewardship Foundation, Inc.
- « Today & Tomorrow Strategies